Wouldn’t you like to find out – for FREE?
We’ve teamed up with Jeremie Piette, founder & owner of Global Futbol Training, to bridge the gap between scholarships & sports. Jeremie is a former professional & collegiate soccer player, who has helped hundreds of players get to the college level, including players who didn’t play top tier level in high school/club but still got D1 scholarships their freshman year in college.
Join us for our free online workshop and find out the exact steps you need to take on your path to play sports in college and win college scholarships!
Too many parents and kids wait too long to start the process, either because they don’t know how to start or they think they have plenty of time left.
- How do you know when you’ve waited too long?
- How do you get noticed?
- What are your chances?
Some of the better skilled players we’ve seen didn’t get scholarships right out of high school because they waited too long and they didn’t know the process.
Let us teach you the process and answer common questions about collegiate athletic scholarships.
Here are just a few of the facts we’ll cover about college sports:
College tuition is expensive!
Learn how to reduce the cost in this free, one-hour workshop for parents and student-athletes, where you will learn:
- The 2 obstacles students face when applying to college
- Why a student’s brand is more important than their abilities
- The step-by-step process to playing collegiate sports
- What information you need to start tracking now
- The truth about athletic scholarships and a “free” college education
- How to avoid missing out on scholarship opportunities
We can’t wait to see you in the workshop! Bring something to take notes with and bring your student-athlete!