This is a sponsored post. All reviews and opinions expressed in this post are based on our personal opinion.
Preparing for the SAT can seem like a daunting task.
You may be wondering:
- When do I start studying?
- How much time do I need to devote to test prep?
- What is the best way to prepare?
There are hundreds, if not thousands of test prep options out there, ranging from individual tutoring, group classes, online courses, practice tests, and much more.
We’re all about finding the method that works best for YOU. Every student is different in their learning style, so we encourage you to try different methods and seek out the test prep that is best for your style and budget.
To help you on this journey, we want to share one option with you: UWorld.
Up until recently, UWorld specialized in creating practice questions for licensing exams, with over 1 million doctors and nurses trusting them to prepare for their exams.
They have now developed UWorld SAT using their same proven methods.
Here are the 5 things we like most about UWorld:
- Easy to sign-up
- Creating an account and signing up took less than two minutes. All you need is your e-mail address and a password and you’re ready to go!
- Quick introduction tutorial
- Once you login, you will be walked through a quick tutorial. In less than five minutes, you’ll understand exactly how the program works and you’ll be ready to start studying.
- Choose your focus
- You can choose to study math, reading or writing. If you feel you’re weaker in a certain category, just click the section and start working on problems.
- Detailed explanations
- After you’ve completed each problem, you will see an explanation on why the right answer is correct. This will ensure that you fully understand what is being tested so that you are prepared for the exam.
- Performance tracking
- The program tracks your performance and creates a report that you can review to help you better understand your weaknesses. This feedback is critical. It will allow you to study more efficiently and ultimately raise your scores.
Our students agree, UWorld is simple to use and they LOVE the explanations on each question.
Here’s what one of the parents we work with had to say:
“Ally has been working on this and she really loves it. She loves that it gives explanations for each question, even if you get it right. She likes that you can see what percentages of people guessed each answer.”
Another student agrees that the explanations are key:
“UWorld offers SAT Prep questions that are the same format as the actual questions. What separates UWorld is they show a step-by-step process of how to solve each question.”
Here is an overview of the features:
- 1,400+ challenging SAT questions
- Questions designed to replicate the SAT in every way
- Content developed by experienced educators
- Choose the difficulty level – low, medium, hard
- In-depth explanations
- Step-by-step, systematic way of solving problems
- Detailed rationales for incorrect options
- Vivid illustrations to help master the content
- Performance and improvement tracking
- Identify weaknesses and improve skills
- Track time and improve speed
- Compare with peers to gauge performance
Want to give it a try?
This program is FREE for 30 Days if you use this special link.
You can boost your comprehension of SAT material as long as you are willing to apply yourself.
The cost after your trial is very reasonable:
- 90 days for $49
- 180 days for $79
- 360 days for $99
Investing time and money into your test prep is well worth the return on investment. Remember, find the program that works best for you and then commit to it.
Best of luck!