We are hosting a [FREE] College Prep Jump Start Webinar for Parents! We want to take the STRESS out of preparing for college. This FREE webinar is ideal for parents with current 8th – 11th grade students. (Make sure you read til the end to learn about our giveaway!)
Tuesday, May 10th at 7 pm Central
Peace of Mind is Just a Click Away: Reserve Your Spot Now
In this free webinar, you’ll find out how to…
- Avoid the stress involved with preparing for the college and scholarship application process.
- Reduce the financial burden of higher education.
- Ensure your student’s applications are competitive.
- Identify your student’s interests, passions and unique qualities so that they can effectively focus their time during high school (while also having fun).
- Encourage your student to take initiative and get involved in the process of planning for college (which will also boost their confidence).
- Stay organized and avoid the overwhelm of planning for college.
- Make sure you don’t miss out on scholarship opportunities.
The webinar will be presented by Jordan Schanda, Co-Founder of ScholarPrep®
My mom and I created ScholarPrep® out of our personal experiences with the college and scholarship application process. It became obvious through our experience that parents and students needed a little help to ensure that they would be prepared to fill out applications without all the stress we experienced.
Reserve your spot and then SHARE to win!
We are giving away:
- 25 ScholarPrep Curriculum Editions ($25 value each)
- 5 Portfolio Editions ($55 value each)
- 1 College Prep Mentoring Package ($800 value)
How to Enter:
Anyone who shares our webinar sign-up page on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram will be entered to win! All you have to do is tag us @ScholarPrepOrg and use #ScholarPrepWebinar