In our private Facebook group, on social media, through email and in-person, I have been asking you questions like:
- What topics do you want me to cover?
- What are you struggling with on the college and scholarship journey?
- What do you really want to know?
Based on your responses, I’ve scheduled six (6) FREE, 30-minute workshops!
The first one will kick-off Sunday, October 1st!
Click the links below to register for the workshops you want to attend:
- How to Get Started: College & Scholarship Planning
- Sunday, October 1st at 7 pm Central
- Scholarship Crash Course for Parents of Current College Students
- Tuesday, October 3rd at 7:30 pm Central
- Essay Writing Secrets: How Parents Can Help
- Wednesday, October 4th at 6 pm Central
- Scholarship Crash Course for Parents of 9th and 10th Graders
- Thursday, October 5th at 7:30 pm Central
- Scholarship Crash Course for Parents of 11th Graders
- Tuesday, October 10th at 7:30 pm Central
- Scholarship Crash Course for Parents of Seniors
- Wednesday, October 11th at 7:30 pm Central
I can’t wait to see you there!
Jordan, Founder of ScholarPrep
P.S. Do you have specific questions you want me to answer at the live events? Send me an email at info(at)scholarprep(dot)org and tell me your questions and I’ll do my best to answer as many as I can.
P.S.S. Share this with your family and friends. Together, we can help parents and students across the country navigate this complicated process!